WR TV: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray by Lingenfelter
By Winding Road Staff
November 26, 2014
As we reported
earlier this year, the new C7 Stingray is a pretty great sports car right out of the box. But when the tuners at Lingenfelter got their hands on the new Corvette, they took a pretty great sports car and turned it into a bonafide road-going missile with a very angry disposition. Multimedia editor Chris Amos gives us a closer look at Lingenfelter's handiwork, then takes us on a raucous ride around Brighton, Michigan.
Modifications to the C7 Stingray by Lingenfelter are as follows:
- Lingenfelter 6.2 L Engine Package - 550 Horsepower
- Lingenfelter CNC ported & polished LT1 cylinder heads
- Lingenfelter hydraulic roller camshaft by Competition Cams
- Ported and polished throttle body
- Lingenfelter C7 High Flow Air Intake
- Kooks Headers
- Custom LPE Forgeline wheels
- Continental tires
Have you subscribed to the Winding Road YouTube channel
yet? We post new videos like these every week, so give a us click if you want to make sure you don't miss any of the latest videos.