WR TV: 2010 Volkswagen GTI at Gingerman Raceway - POV Track Test
By Winding Road Staff
March 17, 2014
- Tires: 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport
- Wheels: BRAID 17x8 Winrace A
- Suspension: H&R 24mm rear sway bar, set to soft
- Brakes: Porterfield RS4 pads, StopTech STR-600 high temp fluid
- Magnaflow catback exhaust
- Custom last-minute-zip-tied-on brake cooling hose from Home Depot.
- Stability & traction control fully disabled (steering angle sensor disabled in VCDS)
Have you subscribed to the Winding Road YouTube channel yet? We post new videos like these every week, so give a us click if you want to make sure you don't miss any of the latest videos.