Try Arrive & Drive Racing With Winding Road Team TFB
By Tom Martin
December 28, 2016
Are you interested in running in the Pirelli World Challenge TCA series, the MX-5 Cup series, Spec E46 or Spec Miata in 2017, but not quite sure if it’s for you? Join Winding Road Racing for a day of private testing to see what our services are like and experience the car that runs in the class you’re interested in.
You will have an opportunity to get a better understanding about what it’s like to be behind the wheel and you’ll see Winding Road Team TFB staff in action for setup, mechanic work and data analysis. Drivers will have four 25-minute track sessions (more if time allows). This test day is intended for drivers interested in full-season Arrive & Drive services.
Pricing includes rental, racecar transport, food and hospitality, support and coaching.
We only have very limited spots available, first come, first served.
* Date: Friday, January 13, 2017
* Location: Texas World Speedway, College Station, TX
* Time: 8:30am-5pm CST
* Price: $1800-2300 per driver, depending on car/class selected; payable by credit card only
* Deadline to register: Friday, January 6th at 4pm CST
* All drivers must be full competition licensed from a major sanctioning body.
* Must be available on January 13th from 8:30am – 5pm.
* Drivers are responsible for all crash damage to cars. Insurance is available and highly recommended (available via WRR). If there is any crash damage, WRR will automatically charge a $1,500 damage fee to the credit card on file while we assess damage.
* Full race gear required.
How to Register
Email Luciana D’Andretta at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take down your information and payment, as well as send you the lease agreement which we will need to be signed and sent back to WRR prior to the test day.
We have regularly scheduled test sessions scheduled during the pre-season. If this date and location doesn’t work for you, please contract Luciana for a calendar of other dates, tracks (in California and Texas) and car classes.